The role of a Village Agent is to bridge the gap between isolated, excluded, vulnerable and lonely individuals and statutory and/or voluntary organisations which offer specific solutions to identified needs. All of the support that I offer is free and confidential.
· Do you live alone, have a problem and are not sure who to turn to?
· Do you need some help finding the right agency, service or people to help?
· Are you a carer that needs help and support?
· Does your community have a collective problem that needs a kick-start?
· You’re just finding life a bit hard going at the moment?
You may see me walking around the villages or at local groups and coffee mornings. If you do, please come and say “Hello”, I’d love to have a chat and perhaps a biscuit or two! If you’d prefer, I am more than happy to visit you in your home.
So any query, large or small – get in touch.